Who doesn’t love a good burrito bowl? Especially a good chicken burrito bowl inspired by chipotle?
Join the Conversation on Facebook
- 3 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts ( you can use more just adjust your marinade accordingly)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of chipotle chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of oregano
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 2 teaspoons of white vinegar
- 2 cups of rice
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons of cilantro
- Lime Juice
- Lemon Juice
- Blend the ingredients for the marinade, marinade the chicken (over night if you have time) I just let it sit for half an hour and it tastes great!
- After you marinade the chicken grill it.
- For your rice, just mix the ingredients together in a rice cooker or your preferred method of cooking rice, and when it's done combine into a delicious burrito bowl.
- Add extra toppings like guac, sour cream, cheese if you have room for it in your macros!
- A serving is about 4oz of chicken and a cup of rice. That will give you 60P/5F/70C and 540 calories per meal.
- 4 oz Chicken 52P/3F/0C (240 calories)
- 1 Cup of Rice (1/2 cup of uncooked) 8P/2/F/70C (320 calories)
- Now I did add 1/4 cup of oil to the marinade, and 2 tablespoons of coconut oil in the rice. So you'll probably have 1 to 2 grams more fat per serving if you add what I did.
If you like this recipe make sure you share it, subscribe to my youtube channel, and let me know what else you’d like to see!